Why Choose ARS?
Why Choose Steve Brownrigg at ARS as Your Therapist?
- Steve is Dually-Credentialled (LMHP #3325, LADC #722) and specializes in blending effective, evidenced based Substance Abuse and Mental Health Therapies, including: Cognitive-Behavioral, Solution Focused, 12-Step Facilitation, and EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing) Steve is Certified in EMDR by EMDRIA (EMDR International Association)
- Steve has been in Recovery himself for over 10 years, and has intimate experience with integrating his Therapeutic approaches with the Client’s 12-Step Recovery Program.
- ARS offers FREE 30-Minute Consultation prior to starting therapy, in order to ensure a good fit and comfort level between therapist and client.
- ARS Therapy room is large, comfortable and very private. Steve’s new office is centrally located and was completely remodeled and refurnished in 2010. He takes great effort to start his sessions on time and minimize any time spent in his comfortable waiting room.
- Steve is a member in good standing of the following professional organizations: Association of Private Practice Therapists, American Counseling Association, American Mental Health Counselors Association, Nebraska Counseling Association, Nebraska Mental Health Counselors Association, Employee Assistance Professionals Association, and the EMDR International Association.